Thursday, October 17, 2013

CASH when needed...as you trust the Universe of love inside you

In the past, I would feel embarrassed to pick up pennies off the ground, yet I would often place them in my pocket with a feeling of pride as I rehearsed in my head, "A penny saved is a penny earned." I sometimes wonder if I have saved $100 dollars over my six decade lifetime. I was not so lucky with finding paper money. In the eighties, I traveled with a coworker to the local airport, where in the parking lot we both glimpsed a green paper under a nearby car. Toni kept the $10 bill because he claimed he saw it first, and I knew he needed the money more than I did, maybe. It wasn't until 2007 when my ex-sister-in-law paid my airfare (because I could not afford it at the time) that I was able to travel to Brasil where she lived and is a native. I had not seen her or been in touch by phone for over ten years, so I was extremely delighted and surprised that she made such a generous offer! Also, surprisingly, she had never seen one of the seven wonders of the world, Iguacu Falls, located on the borders of Brasil and Argentina. That was my one wish-request to experience during my visit. While on the Argentinian side of the Iguacu half-mile horseshoe spectacular waterfalls, where butterflies of various colors landed on us, we were about to go to lunch when I told Agda I was not sure I had enough Pesos left to pay for the restaurant buffet. Within that minute, I looked down to the pavement and picked up a rolled up wad of paper. Unrolling it revealed 70 pesos, the equivalent of 20-25 dollars! "Oh god, oh god, oh god," erupted from my mouth as I threw my arms in the air, thanking the DOU (Design of the Universe which I call the DOU, sounds like Tao, yes?). I had never found bills on the ground, ever! It was then easy for me to pay for both of our lunches as I excitedly reveled in the synchronicity of the Universal Design to take care of me. Agda's laughter joined in with the timing, cashing in on her free meal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home